The idea of waist training while gaining weight seems contradictory, but it can be done and is actually a good way to help you get the hourglass figure that you always wanted. There are many benefits to this method that may seem counterintuitive at first glance.
What might be even more surprising is that the majority of people who train their waists while they gain weight have reported an increase in muscle mass and size as well as a decrease in fat around their abdominals due to the pressure applied by the corset during workouts.
The increased muscle mass also makes it easier for your body to burn fat when wearing your corset! This technique can really help you achieve that desired hourglass shape quickly. So if you're looking for a fast way to get the curves you've always wanted, waist training while gaining weight is for you!
In this article, we will discuss how you can waist train while gaining weight in a healthy, safe, and successful way. You'll learn what workout routine to use, how to apply your corset properly during workouts or exercises, and why this method works so well at firming up your body.
What is waist training?
The definition of waist training is wearing a corset on a regular basis while you work out and/or wear it for long periods throughout the day.
As your body gains weight, you'll slowly have more fat around your abdomen that will be held in place by the corset. As it happens, the pressure gets applied to your ribs by the corset and helps to create a firm and tight midsection, especially if you exercise while wearing your corset.
As the fat is held in place by the corset, it gives you an hourglass shape naturally since the fat being pushed to your waistline causes your body to distribute weight evenly around that area of your body.
As this happens, you'll also notice your clothes fitting better and tighter around you, especially if you're wearing the corset regularly. As your waist decreases, your hips will increase so that you have a full hourglass figure. As this is happening, the fat on your body will seem to shrink because it's just being pushed towards your natural waistline.
How does waist training work?
There are two main theories as to how waist training works:
1. As you exercise in your corset, the movement of the clothing on your body results in a stronger contraction and improved muscle formation around the abdomen due to increased pressure and friction being applied while exercising.
As you wear your corset during workouts, it allows you to use more weight and do more repetitions than if you were not wearing it. As the muscle mass increases due to this increased pressure, so does your fat-burning potential once you take off the corset. This is why many people are able to lose fat around their midsection with waist training.
As a result, your overall body shape and appearance will be altered because the muscle mass is redistributed back to your hips.
2. As you wear your corset, it can compress the blood flowing through your veins by around 30%. As this happens, more blood is released into areas of lower circulation in an attempt to get oxygen where it is needed most.
As a result, your blood flow becomes greater and more fat-burning takes place due to the increased pressure from the restriction. As you take off your corset, however, much of that extra blood remains in those tightened veins which result in improved muscle growth and definition of abdominal muscles.
Benefits of waist training while gaining:
Here are some of the benefits of waist training while gaining:
1. As your body compresses the corset, it will try to expand into that space. As a result, your body fat is forced back towards your natural waistline in an attempt to fill that void, resulting in reduced fat around the midsection. As a result, your muscle mass will increase and your fat will appear to shrink in size.
2. As you wear your corset throughout the day, it can help to improve posture. As a result, it will help to correct poor posture and back problems by forcing you to keep your back in a straight position.
3. Since you'll be wearing your corset throughout the day, it will also help you improve your breathing. As a result, if you suffer from chronic pain or problems breathing, you can try waist training to help improve breathing, which reduces pain levels and improves your overall health.
4. It can also help to increase blood flow. As a result, if you suffer from chronic fatigue or anemia, you can wear a waist trainer to help increase your energy levels and blood flow.
5. As you exercise in a corset, the increased pressure on the abdominal muscles will cause them to contract more naturally and efficiently, which can help with back pain as well.
Drawbacks of waist training:
As you can see from the above, there are many benefits to waist training. As with any fad diet or exercise regimen, however, there are drawbacks to waist training. As you might imagine, there are also a number of misconceptions about waist training as well.
1. As you wear a corset, it can cut off your circulation. As a result, you must take frequent breaks while wearing your corset to prevent lightheadedness or fainting.
2. As a result of the pressure on your midsection, you'll have involuntary bowel movements. As a result, you must make sure you empty your bowels before putting your corset on. As the corset forces the bowels down, it can lead to gas and bloating because they have nowhere to go.
3. As a result of the increased pressure, you will most likely get bruises on your rib cage. As these bruises heal, they can turn into scars.
These issues can be handled easily with a little planning and patience. As you can see from the above, there are many benefits to waist training.
How to apply your corset properly during workouts?
The proper way to apply your corset while you're working out is to get a workout wear corset that has a zipper in the back. As you put on your corset, make sure that you don't over-tighten it. As the corset is put on properly and not left too loose, you should be able to take deep breaths without feeling lightheaded or passed out.
As you tighten the laces in your corset, do so slowly and evenly until you feel snug. As you take your corset off, do it slowly and evenly as well so that you don't have any marks or bruises on your body.
As you wear your corset, it will help to firm your waistline, which will help you to achieve a slimmer and more attractive figure. As the pressure is increased by the corset, it also helps to increase your metabolism so that you'll burn even more fat while wearing your corset.
As with any exercise regimen or dieting plan, there are some drawbacks as well. As you wear your corset, it can help to tighten your core and stomach muscles so that they'll become more defined. As a result, if you're not used to wearing a corset on a regular basis, you might have muscle soreness for the first few days or weeks that you wear it.
Who should not use a corset or other type of garment that compresses the stomach?
As with any exercise regimen or dieting plan, there are some drawbacks as well. As you wear your corset, it can help to tighten your core and stomach muscles so that they'll become more defined.
People who have health problems such as acid reflux, bowel issues, or chronic fatigue syndrome may want to speak with their doctor about wearing a corset.
Conclusion paragraph: Waist training is a great way to trim inches and look slimmer while you gain weight. If this sounds like the right choice for your goals, then training your waist is worth trying out!
You must find one that fits well so it doesn't cause any discomfort or pain in order for it to work properly. With a few simple tweaks, you can make sure your body has enough time to adjust before starting any dieting regimen. This will help ensure success with waist training while gaining weight because of its gentle nature and comfortable fit.
Don't forget about our free consultation service if you still have questions or concerns!
You can also try supplements like Jamaican Peritol, which is 100% natural and works to control appetite. It is the only effective supplement that has been shown to help with appetite suppression. It also contains other health benefits and can promote both healthy weight loss and weight gain.